Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Transportation Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Preetha N N/A
Bhargava BVN $1.00   
Ashok Vundavalli N/A
cindy garner N/A
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
Lata Verma $10.00   
Mitali G N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Recreation and Sports > Transportation > View Advice  

Query from: Anonymous, United States, 01/11/07
Topic: TRANSPORTATION      Submitted on:
Subject: Passport for senior citizen

How do I get a passport for a senior citizen who is 70 years old and does not have a birth certificate nor ration card nor voters card or any form of ID which depicts. Senior citizen is not literally qualified to show the same in mark list or school certificate.

Rate = 3 (Rated by 5 Council Members)
[ This query closed ]
Response from: Vini K ,   
Featured Member on
Hello Anomymous,

I am not sure where you want to apply the passport for this senior citizen.If it is in India,then please read the article in the following link:I have been told that these days if you can show atleast 3 out of the 14 prescribed forms of identity the Govt of India asks,then you get your passport within a week,and best of all,you donot have to go through the mandatory police checks that were common until recently.…

Hope this helps you.Goodluck.

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
Response from: Kamala Swaminathan,   
Council Member on

I assume you require an Indian Passport for senior citizen. For passport application, you have to show proof of residence and age. In case there is no documentary proof for age, then you can give affidavit.

You will get the specimen affidavit in the following site:…

For residence proof, he has to produce some document with his name and address like bank statement/passbook, electricity bill, etc.

Rate = 3 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
Response from: arun rana,   
Featured Member on Home Jobs For Indians
He must have been working somewhere , get his i d from there or approach the nearest election office and get his i d prepared , also he could get an i d from his bank account, as well.

Rate = 2 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
Response from: ha ha,   
Registered Member on
my father is 83 with the same problem. if you have a parent ,sibling , aunt or uncle who was present during their birth and will sign a affidavit to that effect I've been told you can use that to get a passport . as my father has no relatives who were present still alive this did not help

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
More Transportation Advice


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers