Hi Tharini Naidu,
Ashta means Eight,the eight lakshmis are : Vara lakshmi, Santhaana lakshmi, Veera lakshmi, Dhaanya lakshmi, Dhana lakshmi, Bhaagya lakshmi, Maha lakshmi, Vijaya lakshmi. The commonest dyaana sthothrams for Ashta Lakshmi identify the following: 1)Aadhi Lakshmi 2)Santhaana Lakshmi 3)Gaja Lakshmi 4)Dhana Lakshmi 5)Dhaanya Lakshmi 6)Vijaya Lakshmi 7)Mahaa Lakshmi 8)Viira Lakshmi Another version gives the following: 1)Aadhi Lakshmi 2Dhana Lakshmi 3)Dhaanya Lakshmi 4)Thairya Lakshmi 5)Gaja Lakshmi 6)Santhaana Lakshmi 7)Vijaya Lakshmi 8)Vidya Lakshmi
There are 108 Lakshmis out of which the Ashta Lakshmis are generally worshipped.
Vara Lakshmi, Viirya Lakshmi, MOksha Lakshmi, Anna Lakshmi, SwarNa Lakshmi, Bhaagya Lakshmi/Saubhaagya Lakshmi/Vaibhava Lakshmi, Siddha Lakshmi, Griha Lakshmi, Rajya Lakshmi, Kiirththi Lakshmi etc., come under this group.
Mahalakshmi Astakam (Padmapuranam)
Sri Maha Lakshmi Ashtakam
 Namasthesthu Mahamaaye' - Sripeede' Surapoojithe' | S'ankha Chakra Ghathahasthe' -Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe'||
1. Salutations to the Great Maya (the power of Supreme Brahman devoid of qualities). Her abode is none other than Sri Peetha or Sri Chakra. She holds the Conch (symbolizing the gross manifestation) and the Disc (symbolizing the great wisdom). I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with all devotion.
 Namasthe Garudaarude' - Kolaasura Bhayankari | Sarva Paabha Hare' Devi - Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe' ||
2. Salutations to Lakshmi riding the Kite (Garuda). She is the one who destroyed Kola Demon, the symbol of ignorance, She removes all the crookedness of mind body and soul. I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with all obedience.
 Sarvagjne' Sarvavaradhe' - Sarvadhushta Bhayangari | Sarva Dhukka Hare' Devi - Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe' ||
3. She is the supreme knowledge, and fulfiller of all desires, she is the destroyer of all wicked things. She removes all sorrow of the mankind. I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with all devotion.
 Siththi Buththippradhe' Devi - Buththi Mukthi Pradhaayini | Mandhra Moortthe' Sadhaa Devi -Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe'||
4. She provides the spiritual divinity and the discriminative intellect. She gives the intellect for the liberation or moksha. She is the embodiment of all mantras. I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with all devotion.
 Aadhyantharahidhe' Devi - Aadhi Sakthi Maheswari | Yohagjne Yogasambhoothe' - Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe' ||
5. She is devoid of beginning and ending. She is the primordial energy of the cosmic creation. She is the divine fire (Cosmic will) of the all yogas and she dawns in the minds of yogis. I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with all devotion.
 Sthoola Sookshma Mahaaroudhre' - Maha Sakthi Mahodhare' | Mahaa Paabha Hare' Devi - Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe' ||
6. She is the one who manifests in the Gross Subtle Universal manifestation and is the deadly force of the Creation. She is the Supreme energy of the Cosmos. She elevates the individual from all the greatest pitfalls of progress (papa). I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with all devotion.
 Padhmaasana Sthidhe' Devi - Parabrahmma Svaroopini | Parame'si Jaganmaadhaah: - Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe' ||
7. She is adored in the yogic posture of padmaasana. She is the symbol of Supreme Brahman, devoid of all attributes. She is the Supreme wealth of the cosmos and the Mother of all creation. I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with all devotion.
 Svethaambradhare' Devi - Naanaalankaara Bhoo****he' | Jagathsthidhe' Jaganmaadhah - Maha Lakshmi Namosthudhe' ||
8. She is worshipped in white clothes symbolizing the Sudha Satva of Samkhya Darshana. She is adored with all ornamentation symbolizing differential creations of cosmos. She is the genesis of all the Cosmos bound by time and space and the mother of all creations. I worship Sri Maha Lakshmi with devotion. Sri Lakshmi
 Maha Lakshmiyashtakasthothram Yahpade' Bhakthimaan Narah: | Sarva Sidhdhi Mavaapnodhi - Rajyam Prapno'dhi Sarvadha ||
9. This is the 8 slokaas of Sri Maha Lakshmi. He who reads (understands) these slokaas with all devotion will obtain all the desires (physical, mental, spiritual), and the Spiritual Kingdom of Moksha.
 Ekha Kaalam Pade' Nithyam - Mahaa Paabha Vinaasanam | Dhvi Kaalam Yah:pade' Nithyam - Dhanadhaanya Samanvithah: ||
10. If these 8 slokaas are recited once a day all pitfalls are removed. If these are recited twice a day all physical prosperity is achieved.
 Thri Kaalam Yah:pade' Nithyam - Mahaa Sathru Vinasanam | Maha Lakshmeer bave'nnithyam - Prasannaa Varadha Subhaa.||
11. If these 8 slokaas are recited thrice a day he will be devoid of all qualities of enmity and hatred. Let this Sri Maha Lakshmi manifest in us with all her pleasantness and fulfilling qualities.
Prayer Slokas on Sri Maha Lakshmi
Chathurbhujaam Mahalakshmeem Gajayukma Supoojithaam | Padmapathraaba Nayanaam Varaabhaya Karojvalaam || Oorthva Thyagare' Saabjam Dhathadheem Sukla Vasthrakaam | Padhmaasane' Sukaaseenaam Bhaje'-aham Sarva Mangalaam ||
Sri Lakshmi Durga -- Mahisha-asura Mardhani
Ayigiri Nandhini Nandhitha Mohini Visva vinodhini Nandhanuthe' Girivara vindhyasiro'-athi Nivaasini Vishnu vilaasini Jishnunuthe' | Bagavathi He'y Sithi kanta kudumbini poori kudumbini poorikruthe' Jaya Jaya He'y Mahisha-asura Mardhini Ramyaka Barthini Saila suthe' || Check this link:
You can get Astha Lakshmi Stotram from these links. (This is in Telugu)
(Rated by 2 Council Members)