Mrs. Sai Sai,
Council Member on
This information comes from my own knowledge.
You can chant Sri Hanuman Chalisa daily or on Tuesdays and Saturdays.It is very good if you chant 11 times every day for 40 days.
Its extremely important that every Hanuman chalisa chanting should be done only after shower wearing just washed and dried clothes in a pure_only_for_God place. Its preferable to do the Hanuman Chalisa chantings before taking food for the day.
Those who have major tasks to accomplish should recite the appropriate Chaupayi with devotion 1008 times on an auspicious Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday or on a Moola Nakshatra day. They can also do tail pooja along with this (offering sandal wood paste and kumkum/sindoor to the tail of Hanumanji’s image for 48 days).
Others can just recite it 12 times, 24 times, 32 times, 36 times, 54 times, 108 times, 1008 times, or even 10008 times based on time availability and convenience.
Absolute Faith and the correct attitudes combined with this recital can definitely help one to achieve all that one sets out for in life.
Specific verses in the Hanuman Chalisa are capable of bestowing specific results
-Reciting the Opening Doha of Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one’s preceptor/ a Raama Bhakta.
- Reciting the Second Doha will remove hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength.
- Reciting the Opening Chaupayi of the chaalisa “Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar…..” will bless one with Divine knowledge.
- Reciting the Third Chaupayi “Mahaaveer vikrama Bhajrangi…..” will help in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.
- Reciting the 7th and 8th Chaupayi's “Vidyavan guni athi chaathur…..” will help one to cultivate Rama Bhakti and become dear to Lord Raama.
- Reciting the 11th Chaupayi “Laya sanjivan…..” will help in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.
- Reciting the 12th Chaupayi will help in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings.
- Reciting the 13th, 14th, and 15th Chaupayis will help in attaining fame.
- Reciting the 16th and 17th Chaupayiis will help in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/ posts.
- Reciting the 20th Chaupayi will help in accomplishing even difficult tasks overcoming all obstacles.
- Reciting the 22nd Chaupayi will give Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods.
- Reciting the 24th Chaupayi will help in driving away Negative Energies including Boota, Pisachas, saakinii, daakini, and black magical deities.
- Reciting the 25th Chaupayi will help in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.
- Reciting the 26th Chaupayi gives relief from difficulties.
- Reciting 27th and 28th Chaupayi's grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.
- Reciting the 29th Chaupayi grants fame.
- Reciting the 30th Chaupayi helps in victory over evil forces.
- Reciting the 31st Chaupayi gives occult powers and great Wealth.
- Reciting the 32nd, 33rd, 34th and 35th Chaupayi's helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/ frustrations at the end of such a contented life one will attain the Divine Abode of Shri Raamaa.
- Reciting the 36th Chaupayi gives relief from all difficulties and pains.
- Reciting the 37th Chaupayi secures the Grace of Hanuman.
A simple prayer to Anjaneya
Asaathya Saadhaka Swaamin Asaathyam Thavakim vadha Raama
Dhootha Kribhaa Sindho Math Kaaryam Sadhakka Prabho
adhulitha baladhamam swarna sailaaba dheham dhanu jvana krusaanum jgnaninaa makrakanyamõ | sakala gunanithaanam vaanaraannamatheesam raghupathy priyabakthim vaadha jaadham namaami ||
koshpatheekrutha varasim masakeekrutha rakshasam | ramayana mahamalarathnam vandheh anilaathmajam ||
yathra yathra raghunatha keerthanam thathra thathra kruthamathookanjjalim | bashbaqwari paripoorna lochanam maruthim namatha raksha-shanthakam ||
Shreeguru charana saroja raja nija manu mukura suDhaari | varanoun raghuvara vimala yasu joa dhaayaku phala chaari ||
budhdhiheena thanu jaanikae sumirou pavana kumaarae | bala budhdhi viDhyaa dhaehu mohi harahu kalesa vikaara||
Please see these links for Hanuman Chalisa
(Rated by 2 Council Members)