Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Issues and Causes Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
Preetha N N/A
Ashok Vundavalli N/A
Naga Mahesh N/A
Nagarajan S N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
Sheila Das $11,111.00   
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Society and Culture > Issues and Causes > View Advice  

Query from: farheen, united arab emirates, 04/05/10
Topic: ISSUES AND CAUSES      Submitted on:
Subject: Need Your Help

Enter your query husband will not talk to me. recently my sis in law came to our home n stay wth us.for few days. before my husband was not close to them now he s especially close to her younger daughter i think between both them something is there he give too much importance to her now they have left but im having lot of tension i need your help what i should

Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)
[ This query closed ]
Response from: Lata Verma,   
Council Member on
Source: This information comes from my own knowledge.
Farheen, You have a doubt that your husband and his niece have something going on, and him giving her too much of attention all of sudden is sure a reason to generate that doubt. If you go and say directly on his face that, he will deny it outright and may call you insane.

Is there any chance that your sister-in-law be coming back to stay with you again? If so, call a good friend of yours over for a day and ask her to watch his behavior around this girl. If she also senses the same thing as you do, then for sure you will need to confront him directly and let his and your parents know about this. Also your sis-in-law need to present there at that time.

If he doesn't accept his fault then leave him for some days. Ask him that he needs to behave properly or he has to face the consequences(as per you wish).

Good Luck.

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
Response from: Deveshwar Verma,   
Registered Member on
Source: This information comes from my own knowledge.
hmm it really seem a strange condition,,, you can 1. talk straitly to ur hubby and discuss it that u this..if(keeping his mood in mind). talk to him while going for outing. 2. just wait and watch and see whether it is really the same thing that u r thinking. 3.give ur best time to him so that he can forget because men forgets things easily ifhe is given more love,care and affection

Rate = 2 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
More Issues and Causes Advice


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers