Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Immigration Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
desti mona N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
cindy garner N/A
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
Lata Verma $10.00   
Mitali G N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Family and Relations > Immigration > View Advice  

Query from: ayesha, Dubai, 05/11/10
Topic: IMMIGRATION      Submitted on:
Subject: Saudi immigration issues

My Fiancée works as a consultant in Saudi, and he has a (visit visa), employment visa. He holds a Bahrain's residence visa, which i will get once, I will marry him and travel with him. After that he will apply for the same employment Saudi visa as his for me. As he doest want to leave his Bahrain's residency. My passport will show that I am his wife, so will our marriage papers, which will be stamped or attested from our countries Saudi embassy. If we both stay together is Saudi on employment visas, is it illegal or legal?will we both we stopped at the Saudi airport to enter? Please help

Rate = 3 (Rated by 3 Council Members)
[ This query closed ]
Response from: Mitchell Helm,   
Registered Member on SpyPalmReader
Source: This information comes from my own knowledge.
According to dotgov you must obtain your own visa regardless of marriage, if you are traveling outside your homeland. Marriage will only enable you to live in the country you were married in with him, although if married, it will be much easier to obtain your own visa.

Rate = 4 (Rated by 1 Council Member)

More Immigration Advice


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers