Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Immigration Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
desti mona N/A
Jeremy Hupp N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
cindy garner N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
jeshma Mohandas $25.00   
Courtney Stevens N/A
Nisha Danny $2.00   
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Family and Relations > Immigration > View Advice  

Query from: usman sayed hussain, India, 09/12/09
Topic: IMMIGRATION      Submitted on: Ask Agent
Subject: passport

i want to change my spouse name in my passport because my wife name is wrongly printed in passport. the application was filled by an agent .so he wrote the name wrongly. my wife name is saleema usman sayed but agent wrote as siddique sayed. can i change it. but it is 3 years now. i kept as it is because i did not go any where out of india. now i want to perfom umrah and hajj along with my wife. so please tell me the suggestion

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)
[ This query closed ]
Response from: sambasivan s,   
Council Member on
Source: This information comes from my own knowledge.
Hallo !

Please check the passport office in which place has issued it. Approach them in person witha request. They will advise you. You may have to support it with documents substantiating the change --like birth ceritificate, school transfe certificate, voter id etc. please check up which document they will accept- marriage invitation ...Discuss with them and then apply with all supporting documents. follow up. u will get the work done for u.

best wishes

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
Response from: Kamala Swaminathan,   
Council Member on
Source: This information comes from my own knowledge.
You can apply for "Miscellaneous services" and submit proper application and documentary proof. Also if you have obtained passport for your wife, then you can show her passport and get the corret spouse name in your passport.

Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Thank this advisor   
More Immigration Advice


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers