Hi, Gastric problem is very common and can be kept under control.
Try the following tips
1. Do not skip any meal, have a regular timing for meal. If you happen to eat late, then pls take a glass of juice first and give a gap of 20 minutes and take food. This will release the gas... Also, it is always good to take fruits and juices before food and not after food. This is b'coz by the time the food digests, the fruit gets rotten and there is no strength absorbed from it.
2. drink plenty of water in the morning as soon as you wake up in empty stomach. Give a gap of 30 minutes to 1 hour after this before taking any food. You must rink atleast 1 litre of water. This can be done by giving a gap of 5 minutes, not necessary at a stretch. This will flush out all the toxins and enable to release gas
3. Avoid Thick Coffee with milk. This is one of the culprits of gastric problem.
4. Make a decoction of ginger in hot water and sip it slowly htroughout the day.
5. Avoid fried food and spicy masala food,make sure to make vegetables, greens and fruits as part of your daily diet.
Walking is the best and safest exercise. As far as possible do brisk walking in the morning...
(Rated by 6 Council Members)