PLs watch this video of how to rename window IE. every step is in this video.which will be more beneficial to follow each step...or.. Open your registry editor (Run > type regedit) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternetExplorerMain In left pane right click and select New > String Value Rename the new value to Window Title, double click the new string value you just made and enter the “new title” in the Data Value: box. This new title is text that you want to instead default (Microsoft Internet Explorer0.
OR you can use:-
1. Click on the “Start” Button.
2. Select the “Run” Command.
3. Type “Regedit” and press “Enter“.
4. In the Registry Editor , go to the following key.
5. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main.
6. Modify or create the String Value called “Window Title“.
7. Give it a value equal to what you want, like your name.
8. If you just remove it, it’ll default to “Microsoft Internet Explorer”, getting rid of the name of your system integrator.
If you want to do the same for the Windows media player,
1. Repeat the above steps 1 to 4.
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft.
3. Click on the key “WindowsMediaPlayer“.
4. Modify the String Value “TitleBar” (or remove it to get back to the default setting).
(Rated by 2 Council Members)