Hi Ammas, My name is Agastya and iam 27 year old guy when i was around 15 years i have got chicken pox and it left me small holes and marks on my face how to get rid of these chicken pox marks.Please suggest me?
There is not really a cream or lotion to get rid of these holes on your face. The only thing that will help is Techniques like laser resurfacing and dermabrasion — which remove the top layer of skin, leaving a smooth new layer.
But for Pigmentation marks + pimples I can advice this: - Take the cream from fresh milk, add few drops of lemon and apply on the face to remove pimples and acne.
- Grind 30 gm of thymol seeds (ajwain) in 25 gm of curd and apply on pimples and acne. Wash the face the next morning. This remove pimples.
- Take equal quantities of holy basil leaves and lemon juice and apply on the pigmentation marks, dark circles or pimples. This is an effective medicine.
- Add glycerin four times the quantity of lemon juice and rub the face to get rid of pimples. Massage the whole body to get the silky and soft effect.
- Soak lentil dal in sufficient water so that the entire water is absorbed. Grind it and add it in milk. Apply this paste on the face twice daily. This removes pigmentation marks and pimples.
- Grind the dried orange peels in water and apply the paste on the face. This removes pigmentation marks and pimple.
- Rub Jaiphal in milk and apply on pimples and pigmentation marks. This gives glowing skin.
- Boil cumin seeds and wash the face with that water. This gets rid of pigmentation marks, dark circles etc and enhances the beauty.
- Grind Jaiphal and black pepper in raw milk and apply on the face at bedtime. This cures pimples and removes pigmentation marks and makes the face beautiful.
- Take one spoon lentil dal, half spoon rapeseeds and two almonds - grind it nicely and add lemon juice. Apply this paste on the face. Wash the face when dry.
- Take equal quantities of alum and black pepper and apply on pimples and acne.
- Grind guava and banana and apply the paste on face.
- Apply cucumber juice on face to remove pigmentation marks and pimples.
- Add radish juice in curd and apply on face to get rid of pimples, acne and pigmentation marks.
- Add honey in onion juice and apply on the face, this cures both the problems
- Take enema of hot water with lemon juice.
- Take boiled gourd or torai in meals. Eat the chapattis made with whole wheat.
- Pat the face with water while taking bath.
- Apply multani mati on face and peel it when dry. Wash the face with cold water.
- Eat boiled vegetables or drink their juice.
- Add Triphala and Moolhati and take 3 to 4 gm daily to cure constipation and get rid of pimples and acne.
- Grind black pepper and apply on pimples.
- Add gram flour in castor oil and apply on face, this is very beneficial.
- Mix rapeseed and rock salt in lemon juice and apply on pimples.
- Grind almonds in goat milk and apply on pimples to get rid of pimples.
- Rub the seed of date palm in vinegar and apply on pimples. Wash the face after one hour with soap. Pimples disappear within three to four days.
- Take equal quantities of lemon juice, rogan badam and glycerin, mix thoroughly and store it in clean bottle. Apply this lotion on the face everyday, to make the skin soft and beautiful.
- Grind chironji and add butter, apply this pack on the face and rub it nicely. This cures all the skin related problems.
- People suffering with pimples and pigmentation marks should maintain a clean stomach. They should improve their digestive strength and keep the intestines clean. They should walk in open and fresh air and take proper diet.
- Add lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities and apply on face. Wash the face after half hour with fresh water. The pimples are cured within 10 to 15 days. This gets rid of pigmentation marks and dark spots.
- Rub the lemon peels on the body before taking bath and wash the face with lukewarm water, this is effective to get rid of pimples.
- Never pinch the pimples and try to break them. This spreads the pimples faster and causes permanent scars on the face. Take hot steam before applying any, pack for immediate results.
- Apply olive oil regularly to cure different types of pimples and boils. This is also effective for curing pigmentation marks and spots.
- Rub the inner portion of neem bark in water like sandal and apply on pimples.
- Apply blue oil (pour oil in blue coloured bottle and keep under the Sun for one and half months) on pimples.
- Take Gulkand with 25- 30 gm of milk everyday at bedtime.
- Take avala marmalade to cure constipation and thereby pimples.
- Boil the neem leaves in water and sieve it. Wash the face with this water to remove pimples.
- Eat sprouted gram regularly according to the digestive capacity to cure pimples and pigmentation marks.
- Eat ripe neem fruit to get rid of pimples.
- Mix Triphala and Moolhati in equal quantities and take three grams powder with lukewarm water to cure constipation and thereby pimples and dark spots.
- Add onion juice, rock salt and honey and apply on the face.
- Take carrot, tomato, radish and other green salad along with meals everyday to remove pimples.
- Avoid tea, coffee etc. This cures pimples and skin related problems.
- Do not eat ice cream, chocolate, toffees, pastries etc. in excess quantity. Avoid constipation.
- Do not eat food items made with spices, garam masala and acidic things.
- Avoid hot spicy, heavy, oily and fried food items like samosa, kachori etc.
- Do not eat things, made with horse bean, flour and do not use chemical based cosmetics on face.
- Add lemon juice in Giloy juice and apply on the face to get rid of pimples.
- In case of severe constipation and pimples, soak 6-7 raisins in water, remove the seeds the next morning and eat.
- Grind Arjun Chaal, Mujith and Vasa Chaal, add honey and apply on the face to remove pimples.
- Regular consumption of radish is good for getting rid of spots, pimples and acne.
- Add black holy basil leaves powder in turmeric powder and apply the pack on the face before bath. This removes pimples.
- Grind coriander, Lodhra and Koot and apply on the face.
- Grind fenugreek leaves and apply the pack on the face, let it dry. Then wash the face, continue this for few days to remove pimples. This also makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Add grounded onion seeds powder in lemon juice and apply on face; this is effective in case of pimples.
- Make a fine paste of Amaltas Chaal, pomegranate Chaal, Lodhra, turmeric and Nagarmotha and add it in water. Apply the pack on the face. This works well in case of pimples.
- Apply sandal wood oil on the face to clean all the infection causing bacteria and pimples.
- Take equal quantities of Jaiphal, black pepper, red sandal, grind it nicely and add it in water. Apply this paste on the face to get rid of pimples.
- Take equal quantities of rapeseeds, Semar thorns, lentil dal, chironji and almonds. Grind all the things nicely and mix it in little bit of m
Chicken pox scars are quite common on anyone who has ever had the illness. Since chicken pox usually affects children under 12 years old, most adults with chicken pox scars have had them most of their lives. For those who get chicken pox as adults, the scars are usually darker and more noticeable than the scars that occur in childhood. Chicken pox scars are often crater-like and feature darker pigmentation than surrounding skin. You can, however, do many things to fade your chicken pox scars, making them less noticeable.
Instructions Difficulty: Moderately Easy Things You'll Need
Step One Apply cocoa butter to the chicken pox scars daily. Cocoa butter is widely used to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It contains natural healing properties in addition to being highly moisturizing.
Step Two Wash the scarred areas with an alpha hydroxy cleanser. Alpha hydroxy acids help to exfoliate skin and encourage skin cell regeneration. This means that new skin cells are produced more rapidly to replace your older, scarred skin cells.
Step Three Use an over-the-counter fade cream on your scars. Since the scars are darker than the rest of your skin, the fade cream will gradually lighten them so they'll blend in with your normal skin tone. You will need to use the fade cream regularly for several weeks in order to see results.
Step Four Get microdermabrasion treatments. A licensed professional will use a small sandblaster-like device to buff away the outermost layer of the skin. This abrasive technique will work to soften the appearance of all chicken pox scars, though it works best on raised scars.
Step Five Talk to your dermatologist about laser resurfacing treatments. Laser light will burn away the epidermis and penetrate the dermis as well, removing damaged skin cells and encouraging collagen production. After treatments, skin is firmer and more even in tone, thereby the scars are less apparent.
Step Six Rub a scar treatment cream on the chicken pox scars. Such creams often contain natural ingredients such as onion extract which have been shown to improve the appearance of scars. You'll need to apply the cream to the area three times daily for a few months in order to achieve desirable results. Tips & Warnings
* Massage the scarred area for a few minutes a day. This will help to break up scar tissue and encourage circulation. * Do not pick at your scars. This will further damage the skin and make the scars worse.
Normally the black marks/holes on your face and other places due to chicken pox etc. will get vanished gradually with the improvement of skin. But in some cases some of holes remain there. I think its hard to remove now since after long ten years also it is there.
To remove marks : Collect the tender neem leaves and kasturi manjal(turmeric)powder. Dry up neem leaves and store the powder. You can mix/grind it up with kasturi turmeric powder to make a pastry and use it daily as a scrub. Your marks will clear off in no time.
1) Apply Vitamin E Oil to your skin. Vitamin E helps to nourish and heal the skin. Apply the oil twice daily until you see the scars fade.
2) Brush fresh lemon over the scars. By passing a fresh cut lemon over your chicken pox scars you can help to remove dead skin and will give you a healthy glow. It also acts as a bleaching agent; it can help to lighten the scars. Stay out of direct sunlight for about 30 minutes after applying the lemon to your skin.
3)Drink lots of water. By drinking at least 80oz of water every day, you can greatly diminish unwanted chicken pox scars. Water intake increases circulation and increases the natural production of collagen which helps to keep the skin firm and even. An even skin tone will diminish the look of unwanted chicken pox scars. 4)Eat products high in Vitamin K. Foods that are high in Vitamin K are good for you skin because vitamin K helps to heal and protect the skin. Add foods like green cabbage, spinach, green turnips, tomatoes, liver, broccoli, lean meats and dairy products to your diet for a natural fading of old chicken pox scars.
5) Consider clinical alternatives. The above suggestions can help to get rid of old chicken pox scars, but the older they are the tougher they are to remove. If you’ve tried all the at home remedies, it may be time to consider visiting a dermatologist or a medical spa for a skin consultation.
RAY !!, Registered Member on
This information comes from my own knowledge.
Scar is the body's way of repairing the skin when it encounters an injury, whether it be due to an accident, surgery, or a disease.
Every wound (except for some minor lesions) leaves a scar. When the skin tissue gets wounded or broken, the body mends it by lying down a body-produced protein called collagen fibers. Since the body can't reproduce whatever tissue it has lost in exactly the same way, the new scar tissue will be different, both in terms of texture and quality, than the skin surrounding it. Usually, the new scar tissue is inferior to the old tissue. For example, it will be less resistant to UV radiation than the original skin and it does not have hair follicles or sweat glands growing back in it. Most scars leave a trace of the injury that caused them, usually in the form of redness on the skin. The redness itself is not the scar, and it is temporary, usually going away after a couple of days (although in some rare cases, it could take several years).
Usually most chickenpox scars go away after a few weeks. In fact, most people who have had chickenpox usually come out without even a single blemish on their skin. But as you have mentioned it that it has not gone even after years, years, then chances are they really need some short of laser resurfacing that will take them away. Ask your dermatologist about oral and topical medications. People swear on the effectiveness of treatments using Vitamin E and glutathione. However, before you spend huge amounts of cash buying treatments containing these antioxidant chemicals, consult with your dermatologist first. Every person has a differing skin composition, so a treatment that works wonders for one person might not work for another. There are also different methods of applying these treatments and some have been said to be less effective than others. Ask your dermatologist if such treatments would really be clinically effective for your case as well and what the dosage and application method is best.
Some people do succeed in herbal and natural-based topical treatments like camellia oil and sandalwood oil, Neem Oil and Vitamin E enriched Oil. Gulbaaz plant seeds made into paste by mixing the white portion with water and then applying it once daily is also reportedly an effectively way to get rid of the scars. Before you try these home-brewed remedies, check with your dermatologist for any particular side effects.
Consider microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion (also known as microderm) is a dermatological operation in which the dead outermost layer of the skin known as the stratum corneum is removed via light abrasion. There are different methods of microdermabrasion, mostly with the type of abrasive substances used, whether zinc or aluminum oxide crystals, a roughened surface, or fine organic particles. The microdermabrasion procedure is not particularly painful. While it is mostly used for scars that are raised, it can also be used for lowered or pitted ones, although the effectiveness is admittedly lower. Try Laser Surfacing which is another popular method of removing scars. In this procedure, an intense laser is aimed at the area you want to treat. The laser beam gets rid of the epidermis (the outermost layer of skin) and, at the same time, heats the dermis (the underlying skin) so the stimulation of new collagen fibers can be made. As a result, new skin that's smoother and firmer is formed as the wound heals. The good thing about this kind of resurfacing method is that it allows the doctors much greater control over the penetration to your skin. Accuracy is also increased, allowing the treatment of delicate and hard to reach areas, like around the eyes and lips. Still, the best way to get rid of those chickenpox scars is to take care of yourself carefully when you have the condition.
The most important advice is to not scratch yourself even if you itch like there's no tomorrow. Scratching the boils and pox will drastically increase the formation of permanent scars, especially if they become infected.
Apply natural remedies like vinegar and oatmeal baths to help lessen the itching, hence lessening the chances of you scratching them. Just ride the disease in the couple of weeks you're afflicted with it. More often than not, you will come out of it literally unscathed.
hi Agastya you can apply sandle wood paste or oil for scars and massaage it you can also use almond oil for the scars The marks left by chicken pox stay on for a long time and can make you a little conscious about how you look. It is only natural that you are eager to get rid of them and have a scar free face and skin. However, you should then be prepared to be very regular with the home remedies since without this the scars will not show any signs of reducing in intensity.
Vitamin E is one of the mot effective ways of fading the scars and ensuring that you have a glowing, smooth skin. Use Vitamin E on your scars every day. Ideally this should be applied on the scars at bedtime and only washed off in the morning. But if this is not possible, don't worry. You can apply this first thing in the morning and keep in on your face till it is time to bathe.
Lemon can also be used to reduce the intensity of scars. Squeeze some juice out of a lemon and spread this on the marks using a clean piece of cotton. Sandalwood oil is a very effective remedy against scars. You can apply this at bedtime and leave it on overnight, so that the oil can work its wonder on your skin. You can also use pure sandalwood. Make a thick paste of the sandalwood and apply this on your scars. This will dry in no time at all. Then you can wash it using warm water.
Aloe Vera Gel is one of the best things possible, to get rid of scars from old wounds or marks of any kind. You will find several brands of the gel available in the market. Apply this every day, massaging it into your skin at bedtime. This allows it to work on your skin while you sleep. Of course, using the pure, original gel is far more beneficial. You will need to use a leaf from an Aloe Vera plant. Slice it open and scoop out the viscous gel on the palms of your hands. This dries very quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
You can also add half a cup of brown vinegar to your bath water to help get rid of your scars. Add half a cup of brown vinegar to a bathtub filled with warm water. Mix it and then enjoy a long soak. The brown vinegar is known to help reduce the marks left by the chicken pox
You will get rid within months time dont treat it it will subside automatically. If you treat it will give adverse effects on skin...Please stop doing facials or any body massage for some time except applying good skin oil ...It will automatically subside .. Make your body cool and take care of not exposing too much in Sun...
Hi Agastya, A therapist can use ultrasound therapy to diminish the appearance and depth of scarring. There are also products like Scar Therapy by Curad. It is like a gel bandage. Massaging lotion for about 5 minutes a day helps too. You may never totally get rid of the scars, but the sooner you attend to it, the better the results. However I have seen some one using Stri vectin which is about 135 dollarswhich does remove the marks by scaling a bit.
I learnt your querry, there are solutions available to your querry. I am not suggesting them here. Instead I would like you to suggest my openion in the following lines :
Why you are worrying about those small hole and marks on your face caused due to chicken pox. Let it be. It really doesn't harm your character. One's character is not mapped from the beauty of his intellectual but from the beauty of his heart.
Just leave it and concentrate on another goals like your job, studies, skills etc. so that you can make use of time to develop yourself further.
.. ..., Council Member on
This information comes from my own knowledge.
there are many ways to get rid of spots but not for holes or pits that we have on our face.for this problem you can go for dermabrasion to get free from holes or any abnormalities and even it clears the spots on the face and makes u look attractvie.
Get the latest queries and responses via Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those
of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they
provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary,
seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.