1) Kalinga University has used many loopholes in the law of the country and fooled the entire student community.
2) Kalinga University is neither recognized by the Central Government nor by any State Government.
Hence the certificates of Kalinga have no value either in Government or private.
3) It is not at all recognised neither by M.H.R.D nor by the U.G.C. The certificates produced by the university are fake. I have valid proof regarding the same.
4) We have personally visited all the private universities of Chhattisgarh, the executives of those universities, the officers of state as well as central government, lawyers as well as officials of UGC. And like to confirm that the Kalinga University carries no recognition.
5) some firms can consider these certificates for promotion purposes.But none of them consider it for initial employement.
6) Some Open Universities of India do consider these certificates issued by the Kalinga for admission to their correpondance courses.
7) As far as Kaling University, Raipur is concerned , It has no recognition till date and I dont think it will getting recognition in the near future.
Get the latest queries and responses via Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those
of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they
provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary,
seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.