Immigration questions and answers

Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Immigration Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
desti mona N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
cindy garner N/A
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
Lata Verma $10.00   
Mitali G N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Family and Relations > Immigration  

Latest Immigration Advice  (What's this category about?)

 From:  Anonymous, United States, Apr/25/10 submitted on:
Subject:  Immigration
Question:  I am travelling to UK on a business visa. I would like to take my wife along with me. What visa does she qualify for and what documents should I provide. i have indian passport and living in US

Rate = 3 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Aric White,
Council Member
  Ask Agent
  You should provide Birth certificate and green card, and she may qualify for a guest type visa

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  ABC, India, Apr/21/10 submitted on:
Subject:  Visa extension form
Question:  my mother in law came USA last 5 years back and she styed 1year. (6 month visa extended) now she wants to come to USA again. Last weak she went to visa office they asked visa extended paper but that paper is we lost it. So how can we get the visa extended paper?

Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Aric White,
Council Member
  Ask Agent
  You contact the government immigration section and set up an appointment.

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

 From:  Anonymous, Unknown, Apr/15/10 submitted on:
Subject:  Regarding H4-H1B Visa
Question:  Hi, I am on H4 and willing to go for H1B, but now the USCIS is asking for work order / client offer letter.Is it possible to get letter on H4 for effective date oct,2010. Can you please suggest me on this. Thank you Rashni

Rate = 3 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

True Friend,
Council Member
  Dear Anonymous,

It is good that you want to change your status from H4 to H1B, so that you can be employed.

At present situation, because of huge unemployment and US economic conditions, USCIS

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  srikanth, East moline, Mar/28/10 submitted on:
Subject:  h1 expiring in june'10 and would like to travel to india
Question:  --MY h1 is getting expired on june 2010 --applied for extension --would like to go back to India -- and planning to come to USA on Oct2010 Question:- Can i go to India when H1 is in Pending , as i did not get my h1 approval

Please advise Thanks Srikanh R

Rate = 3 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

katrina singh,
Registered Member
  Yes, you can travel to India but you will require a new visa stamp to enter the US again. Stamping can be avoided if you do not travel to India. If you are working with a IT consulting company try to

... Full advice ...
Rate = 3 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

P M,
Council Member
  No you can go out of US but cannot comeback to US. You need valid H1 and now if you go to India, need to get the H1 stamp before you can come back to US

Going outside US when your case is pending is

... Full advice ...
Rate = 3 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Nishu, Pune, India, Mar/23/10 submitted on: Ask Agent
Subject:  immigration
Question:  My VISA status was pending for over 3 months and now i got a mail saying that the administartive process is complete please come down to vfs office with yellow envelope, yellow slip and passport. I have lost my YELLOW slip which creates a lot of problems can anyone tel me what is the course of action once you lose the slip?

Rate = 4 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

katrina singh,
Registered Member
  If you have given up hope of finding the yellow slip the best thing to do is contact VFS and explain your situation to them. It’s better to be upfront with them and discuss the details and alternative

... Full advice ...
Rate = 3.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

Registered Member
  Deccan Chronicle
  All you need to do is go down to the office and admit infront of them that you have misplaced the yellow slip and envelope and here is my passport. I was asked to comedown and complete the formalitie

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)


Page  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers