Immigration questions and answers

Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Immigration Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
desti mona N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
cindy garner N/A
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
Lata Verma $10.00   
Mitali G N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Family and Relations > Immigration  

Latest Immigration Advice  (What's this category about?)

 From:  Vasu, Chennai, Oct/01/08 submitted on:
Subject:  Can two company apply for H1b visa for a same canditate for the same year?
Question:  I`m working right now in a leading IT company in India. My company is going to sponsor and apply for H1B visa for USA for 2009. Suppose after my present company has applied for my H1B visa for USA for 2009, If I get a better employment with another US based company and if they are willing to sponsor and apply for H1B visa,Can they apply for it as I have already applied the H1B visa through my present company.

In other words,can two company apply for H1b visa for a same canditate for the same year?

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

Jem Yelkovan,
Registered Member
  In short, the answer is yes. Another company can apply for an H1 visa when you are already on an H1 visa. There are several nuances however. When and if your new H1 is issued, your previous H1B will b

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Solomon Thangaraj,
Council Member
  Yes, two companies can apply for you.

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Chandra Shaker, MI,USA, Sep/29/08 submitted on:
Subject:  Bringing my parents to USA
Question:  I am Chandra Shaker.I a working in USA With H1.Now my plan is to bring my parents to usa and stay with me as long as i live in USA.Presently they have visiting visa.Please suggest me your ideas on this.My father is having 24 years of experience on health education(teaching field).He visited twice to UK,once to Cambodia.What are the possible ways of bringing them to USA?Requsting you a lot. Thank you.. My mobile Number is 251-725-4641 Email Address is ********@*****.***

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

Jem Yelkovan,
Registered Member
  1- Easiest way is for hem to come with their tourist visa and ask for a 6 month or longer permit upon enterance to US. If you can afford it they could go to Canada or Mexico when their visa expires an

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

 From:  Nalini Dave, India, Aug/19/08 submitted on: Ask Agent
Subject:  surrender my US Green card
Question:  I want to surrender my US Green card and would like to obtain Multiple Entry visa for maximum period of time. My passport number is B 3282827.Should I apply for Multiple Entry visa before the expiery of my green card i.e.on 13th Nov.2008 or after that also it is possible?

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 5 Council Members)

Kamala Swaminathan,
Council Member

You can surrender your US Green Card before expiry and apply for visitor visa. But the validity of the new visa will be determined by the Officer concerned. More details can be had from the f

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Anonymous, Unknown, Aug/18/08 submitted on:
Subject:  Accompanying parent - any visa ?
Question:  Hi, im from india, but staying in UK for last 1 year. My parents lived in india. Few days back, i lost my father. So, my mother is alone now. I would like to accompany her. But as far as i see, no country permits parent to accompany. Am i right? please suggest me if its allowed anyother country ?

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

Kamala Swaminathan,
Council Member
  No. No country is allowing parents as dependants. But if a person obtained citizenship of a particular country, then he can apply for suitable visa for parents to stay with him.

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  dinesh a, India, Aug/09/08 submitted on:
Subject:  Regarding Visa stamping
Question:  Hi, I am currently working in singapore on EP visa.i got h1b approval from my US employer.where should i go for visa stamping india or singapore..i am not PR or Citizen of singapore

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 5 Council Members)

Anonymous R,
Council Member
  You need to get your H1 stamped in India(your home country)

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

Sudu P,
Council Member

for stamping in Singapore it actually depends on no of years you are working in Singpore on EP Most of the time cosualates divert to Home Country if they find your degree or no of expirence in

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

sachin tendulkar,
Council Member
  go to for ur query

... Full advice ...
Rate = 0.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)


Page  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers