Immigration questions and answers

Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Immigration Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
desti mona N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
cindy garner N/A
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
Lata Verma $10.00   
Mitali G N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Family and Relations > Immigration  

Latest Immigration Advice  (What's this category about?)

 From:  yousuf khaan, india, Jul/26/09 submitted on:
Subject:  correction of DOB in Passport
Question:  i having a passport since 1978,but my DOB on passport is wrong,now i wanted correction in passport. what should i do?

Rate = 2 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

Geetha Gopakumar,
Council Member
  Though you have too late in finding fault and correcting the mistakes in your passport once issued in past, even now you can do it by filing the specific form for the same and paying the fees stipulat

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

Smitha Rajeev,
Registered Member
  Hi Yousuf, You need to go to your regional passport office and fill out a Miscellaneous form (form for additional services apart from issue of fresh passport). You naturally have to submit along docu

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

Lima Vikas,
Council Member
  Have to go to the passport office with all the proof

... Full advice ...
Rate = 0.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

 From:  Aliyah, UK, Jul/21/09 submitted on:
Subject:  Marrying an illegal man in the UK
Question:  Hi, I want to marry my boyfriend, he has been living illegally in the UK, How do we go about getting married? I understand the best option is for him to go back to india via a travel document and me to go and get married there and bring him back. but now they have started to take fingerprints, also i would like a realistic timescale of this process?

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 7 Council Members)

gaurav choudhry,
Registered Member
  well yes he needs to get out of uk first to be able to get back again legally. and as per me only way out is going to the immigration department and tell them tht he wants to return to India by his ow

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

R S,
Council Member
  You are talking about two separate issues. Marriage and immigration. Nothing stops you from getting married or being in marital relationship in U.K. Yes for any visa to be considered he needs to go

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

Registered Member
  Deccan Chronicle
  You hir a lawyer who is good in getting political assylum for your boyfriend. He will somehow get him change his illegal status to legal one on political grounds and/or you get married to him UK itse

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Lima Vikas,
Council Member
  Why cant you wait for him to get work permit if you wish that much? And married life is not an easy task.Enjoy your freedom now you are getting. I say that you should wait till he get the WP. Now i

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

vasanthy Iyer,
Registered Member
  Dear Aliyah, Wait for some more time. It's marriage .First clear all the documention process which is required .If you feel you are safe and secuired then proceed without any hesitation.Orelse u wi

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

 From:  Anonymous, Unknown, Jul/13/09 submitted on:
Subject:  Illegal support
Question:  if i go back to work to support my fiance who is illegal, will it effect our cahnces of applying for a certificate of aproval if i receive benifit help towards my rent if i am on a low income

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

Anthony ,
Council Member
  if you work to support you wife who is a non british national that is ok, but you will not get support while applying for a stay in uk or residency permit. also it is best for your case for you to sup

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Mani Inaganti, Highland Mills, NY, USA, Jul/06/09 submitted on: APOnline
Subject:  Greetings, Can you please give me the website/person to contact,if there is a problem with NRI affairs. Thanks.
Question:  Greetings, Can you please give me the website/person to contact,if there is a problem with NRI affairs. Thanks

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

Geetha Gopakumar,
Council Member
  MINISTRY OF OVERSEAS INDIAN AFFAIRS GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AKBAR BHAWAN CHANAKYA PURI NEW DELHI-110021 Telephone No.: 91-11-24197900 Fax No.: 91-11-24197919 Email: ********@*****.***


... Full advice ...
Rate = 4.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Ashraf Imran, Kolkata, India, Jul/06/09 submitted on:
Subject:  marraige with a Croatian girl
Question:  I am planning to marry a girl who is a Croatian national, i have gone to visit her once in Croatia and as per pur plans she is coming down to india by October 2009 and we plan to get married as per Muslim Law by Dec 2009

1. We are confused about what kind of Visa to Apply what she should be telling during the Visa process should she be telling she is going with the purpose of marriage or visiting as a tourist. 2. she doesnt have plan to return after marriage and would be staying with me what steps we should take to do that?

There are simillar queries i have but to start with, it would be great if you can help me with these

Best Regards, Ashraf ********@*****.***

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

Nipun Tulsyan,
Council Member

She should be comming to India with a Tourist Visa and latter after the Marriage she can request for a permanent Resident Status.

This should be a easy process, requesting for a Resident

... Full advice ...
Rate = 3 (Rated by 4 Council Members)


Page  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers