Immigration questions and answers

Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Immigration Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
desti mona N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
cindy garner N/A
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
Lata Verma $10.00   
Mitali G N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Family and Relations > Immigration  

Latest Immigration Advice  (What's this category about?)

 From:  Uma, Virginia, Aug/12/09 submitted on:
Subject:  ndian citizen in dubai applying for L2 Visa
Question:  My wife is working in Dubai. She is having a resident VISA in Dubai. She is an Indian citizen. I am working in L1 VISA in US and my wife is intending to join me under L2 VISA. Let me know if she can apply the visa interview through Chennai consulate. She has not resigned the company and she plans to resign after the L2 VISA is stamped.

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

sambasivan s,
Council Member
  Hallo !

Ur spouse can apply for L2 visa through Chennai consulate. Pl see the link. She must be able to give convincing answer for her not resigning the Dubai job, in as much as her intention is

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

raghavan yr,
Council Member
  she can apply for L2 VISA being a holder of resident VISA holder of Dubai

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

Saswato Chatterjee,
Registered Member
  She can resign the job only after consulting the company where she's working. It would be a problem if she intends to join with you on L2 VISA when resigning from the company. So if recomment you to f

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

 From:  samirjan, UAE, Aug/11/09 submitted on: Ask Agent
Subject:  overstay policy in uae - How to deal - Suggestion pls
Question:  i have question as you are dealing in visas so would like to know some info, my Friend is overstay in UAE around 5 months, the reason of his overstay is he got good offer from some transport company and he join that company in JAN they got his visa approval but due to financial issues didn't stamp visa on his PP they didn't even pay his salary for around 4 months. Now he got offer letter from some other company and he went to immigration and paid the Overstay charges around AED 2370. but they have given him time for only 6 days the problem is this that the company can't submit his visa before Aug 16 and in that case he has to exit from UAE on or before AUG 16 as the time is till AUG 16, 09 is there is any possibility to extend this time? as he is afraid that they may put a ban on him when he will exit from UAE which will effect to all of his family. As he is the only one supporting his family. Can you please advise some thing or help on this issue by anyway? It will be a great help for him.

Rate = 3 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

sambasivan s,
Council Member
  The best option will be to take up with the company for submission of papers within the time allowed. Normally relaxations are not made in such cases. best wishes

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

 From:  Pujari, Mum, Aug/05/09 submitted on:
Subject:  Can i apply for Bahrain work visa if i have Saudi visa stamped?
Question:  I have a valid Saudi work visa but not yet entered Saudi. Now i got an offer in Bahrain. Can i enter Bahrain and work without cancelling the Saudi visa?

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

R S,
Council Member
  I think you can enter Bahrain, as you didn't enter Saudi yet. I phoned up Hong Kong Bahrain embassy to find out the fact. They gave me this no for labour department in Bahrain 97317388888. I tried b

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  dolly, houston, Aug/01/09 submitted on:
Subject:  h4 stamping his visa expires in decemper i want to go in august
Question:  this is his 6th yr on h1. it expires in december.i was in usa fr 4 yrs .in april i came here in india. now i have to go fr h4 stamping. which documents will i need.he dont have his extenssion still

Rate = 2 (Rated by 7 Council Members)

True Friend,
Council Member
  Dear Dolly, If your spouse does not have extension approved then you CANNOT go to consulate for H4 visa stamping. If H1B1 extension is approved (based on labor approval pending or I-140 approval),

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Shark, Gurgaon, India, Jul/29/09 submitted on:
Subject:  First time H1 and H4 visa query
Question:  I have been approved for my first time H1B visa and need to go to India for Visa stamping. Where can I get process details for H1 and H4 stamping process and related documents?

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 8 Council Members)

True Friend,
Council Member
  Dear Shark,

Congratulations on your H1B approval in USA. This might NOT be a good time to go to consulate and request for a visa for you and your spouse. You might get RFE /rebuttals which take

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

Lima Vikas,
Council Member
  Where are you in India? There is a centre in ponticheri Where ever you are in India,ask the passport office in your place.they can direct you.

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 1 Council Members)


Page  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers