Immigration questions and answers

Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Immigration Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
jyothi adiraj N/A
Sencan Topaloglu N/A
desti mona N/A
Prabhakara Rao Kuppi N/A
cindy garner N/A
Amit Agarwal N/A, Ltd N/A
C. Raj, United Kingd $1,000.00   
Lata Verma $10.00   
Mitali G N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Family and Relations > Immigration  

Latest Immigration Advice  (What's this category about?)

 From:  eswaram ng, India, Nov/12/09 submitted on:
Subject:  Diamond stones to carry - Indian Customs
Question:  I would like to buy diamond stones from Swiss and carry it to India to make jewels. am I allowed to carry one or two carats?

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

Mr Friend Hello,
Registered Member
  You should be able to carry them. Just carry them in your hand baggage and no one generally checks at the customs in India.

... Full advice ...
Rate = 0.5 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

 From:  lokesh, UAE, Nov/11/09 submitted on:
Subject:  the procedures
Question:  Hi I am an Indian citizen residing in UAE. I have recently got married in India with an Indian girl residing in Dubai too. I need to know on the procedures to register my marriage and obtain a new passport for my wife with her new name. Request your advice on the fastest way to obtain the above.

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 7 Council Members)

sambasivan s,
Council Member
  Hello !

The marriage has taken place in India and it is ideal when u go over to India u may get the marriage registered in the Registrar office of ur locality. U need address proof for both of you a

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

 From:  dillip swain, cuttack, Nov/07/09 submitted on:
Subject:  authorised government passport agent
Question:  procedure to apply for authorised government passport agent in india

Rate = 2 (Rated by 5 Council Members)

SK Kumar,
Council Member
  Dear Sir, Hi! In my view, you need to register yourself as a travel agent first and then approach local passport office.


... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

 From:  Anonymous, Unknown, Nov/05/09 submitted on:
Subject:  H1B transfer in India
Question:  Hi, I have a valid H1B visa which expires in Aug 2010. I have worked in US for 7 months and later came back to India. Currently I am in India working for Indian IT company and planning to switch company. Can I take my visa to the new company I am joining or existing employer will cancel my H1B before the release me from here?

Regards, N

Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 5 Council Members)

sambasivan s,
Council Member
  Hello !

H1B visa are valid as long as u work in the same company. If the H1B has not been cancelled by ur US employer and he is willing to get it transferred u can join the new company. Otherwise

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Abdul Latif, India, Nov/04/09 submitted on:
Subject:  upscond decleared in United Abar Emirates, can he enter in Other Gulf Countries?
Question:  my friend was working in dubai since 14 years, he taken a personal loan and he was paying all installments with out any due. in emergency he came to india for 2 days only, but he made a mistake, he did'nt inform to company where he was working due to he was on leave before one month only, so he thought that no one not let me go to india if i"ll inform to my senoir. he thought i'll be back after 2 days after a 2 days absent. but his company has decleared him upsconded when he reach to india... now he is not able to go to U.A.E. and Other G.C.C. and he is not able to pay loan amount because he is india.... please let me know that can he enter in other G.C.C..? is he baned in whole gulf countries?

Rate = 3 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

SK Kumar,
Council Member
  Dear Sir, Hi! Such a thing is not new in UAE.

Your friend's only chance is to speak to his employer/write to them and get them on his side.

Going to other GCC countries will not help.


... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 1 Council Members)

Council Member
  Dear friend, Better ask him to get in touch with indian embassy in UAE thru email or thur phone with the documents and presuresize them to contact ur company an get it solved, cos they o

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 1 Council Members)


Page  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers