Issues and Causes questions and answers

Invite friends
I want  answers   advisors   relevant links   my network

How it works
Register!          Forgot password?

All Issues and Causes Advice
Unanswered Queries
FileAgent Document Exchange
Council Members
Advisor Rankings
Top Rated Advisors
NameAsk Me Rate (in AA$)
Lavender . N/A
bhaskara ramam g N/A
Nisha Danny $2.00   
Jennifer Hendrix N/A
Bajoshua Oliver $1.00   
R S $1,600.00   
Pranab Paul $500.00   
Astro Maestro $350.00   
Geetha Gopakumar $30.00   
Aneesh Sampath N/A
More Advisors...

Home > Categories > Society and Culture > Issues and Causes  

Latest Issues and Causes Advice  (What's this category about?)

 From:  Anonymous, Unknown, Jan/26/10 submitted on: Ask Agent
Subject:  male baby
Question:  i have a female baby of 7 years old.can i get a male baby by shivlingi seeds& putrajeevak seeds.

Rate = 2 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

Sawant Talwar,
Council Member
  its all ur general predictions mam ..

some women creates femal sperm ans other as male ..

so its not in our hands, so dont get worried abt all these things ...and just enjoy with ur family .

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

 From:  Harshajyoti Das, Unknown, Jan/22/10 submitted on:
Subject:  Can I marry my girlfriend in Karnataka when our Homeland is in Assam?
Question:  I am 20 and my Girlfriend is also 20. We are in college right now. We are together for 3 years now. My girlfriend's parents are forcing her to get married to someone else as soon as possible. They are against her marriage with me due to caste difference. Now, it has become very hard for me to cope up with this situation.

I will be 21 this Dec. and I want to get married as soon as I am 21.

Both of us are studying in Bangalore. Our original Homeland is Assam. There is no Financial Problem as I am the owner of a SEO company and I am earning a decent 30-40K per month for now during my college life.

I just need your help to let me know, if I can get married in Karnataka when I am in Assam. Both of us have an address proof of an apartment we are living together since 1 year.

I repeat it again, we don't have any option left other than marrying, Do let me know, how can we get married by December? From when we will need to make the preparation for Marriage Registration? Can we get married in Bangalore itself?

Do I need to hire a Advocate? How much will he charge?

Rate = 3.5 (Rated by 12 Council Members)

ganapathi-agraharam vaidyanathan kannan,
Council Member
  Dear Friend. Since both are of matured age, you both can get married with each other by the Marriage Law, which is applicable throughout the INDIAN UNION. But, there are some issues posing on you,

... Full advice ...
Rate = 3 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

sambasivan s,
Council Member
  Both of u have address proof and age proof also. Please contact the registrar office near ur place for marriage registration. Ask them the procedure. they will guide u - u require age proof, addres

... Full advice ...
Rate = 3 (Rated by 5 Council Members)

Registered Member
  Ask Agent
  you both can get married as soon as you turn 21 in Bangalore itself. All you need to do is take your and your girl's photos to the nearest marriage registrar office and file in a formal application f

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

KG Anand,
Council Member
  Yes you can get married to the girl mentioned by you after you are twenty one years age and have a valid age proof. Also you will need Indentity and Address proof which you must be having. The girl is

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

Lathaa Manavalan,
Council Member
  Ask Agent

for full details. Registration of Hindu Marriage The parties to a Hindu Marriage may have the particulars relating to their marria

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2.5 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

indraneel duse,
Registered Member
  yes u can ,at any marraige registrar and if neccessary enclose ur address proofs andany elders or responsible persons from both sides as witness to ur marraige

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

Pakki Suresh Kumar,
Registered Member
  Yes you can go a head with your proposal but before proceeding confirm your age according to your certificates.

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 5 Council Members)

 From:  suhasini Vasisa, j&k(jammu), Dec/22/09 submitted on:
Subject:  your biography
Question:  please send the website having your autobiography..right from your childhood along with the boigraphy of your Daughter. from where we get your book A BETTER INDIA A BETTER WORLD which is addressed to students.

From: Suhasini Vasisatha Final Year 5 yrlaw student from j&k email:********@*****.***

Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

Lata Verma,
Council Member
  Suhasini, Whose autobiography are you looking for? The book A BETTER INDIA A BETTER WORLD is written by N R Narayana Murthy. It's available on…

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

kiran mande,
Registered Member
  hi suhasini , u didn;t tell about whom u are asking this. pls be clear about it.i think u are asking about writer who wrote a book called A BETTER INDIA A BETTER WORLD .

here u should not ask an

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

 From:  santanu sahoo, india, Dec/19/09 submitted on:
Subject:  required
Question:  Dear Sir, i want to ask u that i want my answer of my problems, i have so-many questions to ask but i could not gets my answer as per my requirement so' give me the mail Id which i can get my answer regularly .

Rate = 2 (Rated by 6 Council Members)

Lata Verma,
Council Member
  Santanu Sahoo, How about listing your problems and then posting them here? Here you will get many different perspectives on one problem that can help you deal with it. Plus, the answers will easier t

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

sambasivan s,
Council Member

As per policy we are not supposed to give the email id. Even if a member gives it will not appear on the screen. U give me ur cell/phone no. so that I can talk to you for further cl

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1.5 (Rated by 3 Council Members)

ketan mehta,
Council Member
  Ask Agent
  You can ask me your query on my web page on 1 ~ on ~ 1

... Full advice ...
Rate = 1 (Rated by 4 Council Members)

 From:  William Bose, India, Dec/15/09 submitted on: APOnline
Subject:  maternity leave rules
Question:  I amworking as Junior Lecturer in BIE in Krishna dist.I am on maternity leave since last one month.My salary is not being credited as the people in treasury department are asking for the GO which says that payment for maternity leave pay has to be given every month.Please help

Rate = 3 (Rated by 8 Council Members)

sambasivan s,
Council Member
  hELLO !

The GO u are asking is given below: 39. G.O.Ms.No. 562 Edn., (H) Department Dated. 23-06-1981 Sanction of Maternity Leave of 90 days to female Teachers in Govt., Educational Institutions


... Full advice ...
Rate = 3.5 (Rated by 2 Council Members)

R S,
Council Member
  Please contact Board of Intermediate Education Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Vidhyabhavan, Nampally Hyderabad - 500001 Andhra Pradesh, India Phone: 91-40-24603314 Fax: 91-40-24732101 Email: bieap@mai

... Full advice ...
Rate = 2 (Rated by 3 Council Members)


Page  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20


Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Ask Agent™ Tech Support/Help
Contact Us
Advertising Program
About the Ask Agent™ technology
Affiliate Program
Celebrity Queries
Latest Updates

Get the latest queries and responses via  Add Ammas Gadget to your iGoogle
Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.

Copyright © 1998 - 2017
Powered by Ask Agent
Patents filed since 2001 -- Request Patent Numbers