|Number of servings: 4|
||Badam barfi is easy to make and does not require lot of badam. About 1/2 cup of badam will yield around 30 pieces of burfis.|
|List of ingredients:|
|- Soak badam in water for atleast 6-8 hrs, till their skin can be peeled easily.|
- Peel the skin and grind in mixer to make a coarse paste. Add as little water as possible.
- Now measure the ground paste, for that you need 3 quantity of sugar. If the ground paste is 1 cup, you need 3 cups of suger.
- Mix badam paste and sugar in a thick bottomed vessel or a non-stick vessel.
- Keep stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel. Add little by little ghee,
- Grease the plate with little ghee and pour the mixture into the greased plate.
- Cut into desired shape when the mixture is half cooled.
|Store it in air-tight container.|
|Any additional information:|
|If the barfi is too hard, you can keep it in microwave for about 20seconds just before serving|