chocolate turtle cheesecake
|Number of servings: 6|
|List of ingredients:|
|1/8th cup||evaporated milk|
|1/2 cup||chopped pecans|
|1 (4 1/2 inch )||chocolate piecrust|
|1 package||cream cheese|
|1/4 cup||sour cream|
|1/2 (3-9 ounce)package||chocolate instant pudding mix|
|1/4 cup||1/4 cup|
|1/4 cup||fudge topping|
|1 First heat the pan with caramel and evaporated milk. Heat in medium
heat continuously stir till completley disolloved and becomes soft.|
2. After 3 mins add chopped pecans. Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
3. Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and milk in mixe. Mix until its smooth.
4. Add the pudding mix and mix in the mixe for about 20 secs or longer if required.
5. Now pour this mixture over the caramel covering it evenly.
6 Cool it until set about 20 mins.
7. Drrizle the fudge topping over the layers. sprinkle top of the cake with remaining pecans. chill it.
8. Loosely cover until serving time.