|Number of servings: 2|
|List of ingredients:|
|2 cups||puffed rice|
|1/4 sp||chat masala|
|for green chutney:|
|a small piece||tamarind|
|5 to 6||garlic flakes|
|1 cup||coriander leaves|
|for sweet chutney:|
|lemon size||tamarind(soaked in water)|
|For the Bhel:||1 boiled potato(big)|
|1. Grind the green chutneys item and keep aside. |
2. Grind the tamarind and dates and keep aside.
3. chop the cucumber,boiled potato and onion into pieces.
4. In a big bowl add the cucumber ,onion,potatoes and carrot(optional).
5. To that add chat masala, 2 sp of green chutney and 1 or 2 sp of sweet chutney according to your taste and mix well.
6. Add th puffed rice and sev and mix well.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve Imeediately.
8. If you have left over pani puris you can cursh it and add to the Bhel.
|You can store these two chutneys in fridge and can use it when you need accordingly|