|List of ingredients:|
|125 ||g ||sugar ||
|125 ||ml ||strong coffee ||
|230 ||g ||semisweet chocolate ||
|50 ||ml ||coffee flavoured syrup ||
|4 || ||egg whites ||
|2 || ||egg yolks ||
|250 ||ml ||heavy cream ||
|1 ||tablespoon ||vanilla extract ||
|1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, dissolve the sugar with coffee.
2. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and add to the pan.
3. Stir until the chocolate melts.
4. Remove from heat adnd whick in the coffe flavored syrup.
5. Add the egg yolks, whiskin until blended.
6. Cool to room temp.
7. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peaks.
8. Fold into the chocolate.
9. Whip the cream to stiff peaks, adding the vanilla towards the end, then fold into the
chocolate 1/3 at a time.
10. Chill for 3 hours before serving.|
Invite Sumana as a friend