Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse
|List of ingredients:|
|454 ||g ||bittersweet chocolate ||
|3 ||tablespoons ||sweet liqueur ||
|2 || ||egg whites ||
| ||1/2 teaspoon ||cream of tartar ||
|2 || ||egg yolks ||
|750 ||ml ||heavy cream ||
|1. Over low heat, melt the choclate and whisk in the liqueur.
2. Set aside.
3. Whip the egg whites with the cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
3. In a sepaarte bowl, stir the egg yolks, then gently whisk into the egg white mixture,
being careful not to overwork.
4. Fold the egg mixture into the chocolate.
5. Divide equally among 8 globlets.
6. Refrigerate for atleast 6 hours before serving.|
|Any additional information:|
|Tastes perfect when served with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream and served with a few
chocolate espresso cookies.|
Invite Sumana as a friend