Key Lime Bites
|Cooking time: 4 hrs 5 min|
|Number of servings: 32|
|List of ingredients:|
|380 ||g ||lemon or graham cracker crumbs ||
|125 ||g ||melted, unsalted butter ||
|Key Lime Filling:|
|792 ||g ||sweetened condensed milk ||
|6 || ||egg yolks ||
| || ||orange sour cream ||
|1. Mix the crumbs with the melted butter and press into a 13 X 9 inch rectangular baking
2. Bake at 350 F / 180 C for 10 min or until the edges are lightly browned.
3. In the meantime, whisk the sweetenedcondensed milk with the yolks and key lime juice.
4. Pour the batter over the prebaked crust and return to the oven for an additional 5 min.
5. While mixture is baking, prepare the sauce.
6. Smooth the sauce over the top and bake for 2 min.
7. Cool on a rack, then refrigerate until cold, atleast 4 hours.
8. Cut into bars and serve on a plate with sliced lime rounds.|
Invite Sumana as a friend