Almond or Hazelnut Praline
|List of ingredients:|
|125 ||ml ||water ||
|1 ||tablespoon ||lemon juice ||
|500 ||g ||sugar ||
|125 ||g ||almonds or hazelnuts, skinned ||
|. In a heavy sauce over medium heat stir the water, lemon juice and sugar until dissolved.
2. Without stirring, boil the mixture until light amber in color, approximately 10 min.
3. Remove from heat, add the nuts and stir until the foam subsides.
4. Turn the mixture onto an oiled marble slab or lightly oiled baking sheet.
5. In about an hour, when the pralinehas cooled and hardened, break into pieces.
6. Process to a fine powder.|
|Store in an airtight container for upto 3 months|
Invite Sumana as a friend