Blueberry Cherry Crumble
|List of ingredients:|
|165 ||g ||unsalted butter ||
|170 ||g ||light brown sugar ||
|125 ||g ||all purpose flour ||
|125 ||g ||sliced almonds ||
|Blueberry Cherry Filling:|
|660 ||g ||blueberries ||
|454 ||g ||pitted dark sweet cherries ||
|454 ||teaspoons ||almond extract ||
| || ||juice and finely chopped grated zest of 1 orange ||
|125 ||g ||sugar ||
|65 ||g ||all purpose flour ||
|1. Preheat oven to 375 F/190 C.
2. Prepare the topping by porcessing the butter, brown sugar and flour until crumbly.
3. Process with the almonds to break them into small pieces.
5. In a large bowl, combine the fruits and toss with the almond extract mixed with the
orange juice and zest.
6. Toss the fruits with the sugar, then add the flour.
7. Turn out onto an 11x7 1/2-inch rectangular baking dish.
8. Firmly press the crumble topping to cover.
9. Place the dish on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour or until the juices are
seeping through the topping.
10. Serve warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.|
Invite Sumana as a friend