Baked Bhindi (Ladies Finger) Curry
|List of ingredients:|
| ||1 lb ||bhindi (lady's finger) ||
| ||2 ||small onions ||
| ||2 ||small tomatoes ||
| ||1/4 teaspoon ||turmeric ||
| || ||salt to taste ||
| || ||red pepper (optional) ||
| || ||oil for frying ||
|1. Wash the bhindi and dry it thoroughly.
2. Cut off the heads and cut into small circles.
3. Chop the onions and tomatoes separately.
4. Deep fry the okra until very brown.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. Pour out some oil.
7. Add turmeric to hot oil.
8. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
9. Add the fried okra, salt, pepper, and tomatoes.
10. Cover and bake at 250 deg F for 15 minutes. |
Invite Sumana as a friend