| Tuilles are nothing but cookied for which
moulds can be prepared before hand. They
|List of ingredients:|
| ||1/2 cup (125g) ||sugar ||
| ||1/2 teaspoon ||vanilla extract ||
| ||1/3 cup(75ml) ||vanilla extract ||
| ||1/3 cup(75ml) ||egg whites ||
| ||1 teaspoon ||finely grated lemon zest ||
| ||1/3 cup(40g) ||all purpose flour ||
| ||1/4cup(65g) ||clarified butter ||
| ||1/2 cup (65g) ||finely ground hazelnuts ||
|1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F/160degrees C.
2. Prepare 4 molds for shaping the tullies.
3. Whisk the sugar, vanilla, egg whites and lemon est until foamy.
4. Whisk in the flour, clarified butter and ground hazelnuts until a smooth paste forms.
5. Lightly oil one baking sheet for each tray of tullies being baked and dust with flour.
6. Use 1 1/2 tablespoons(20g) of batter per cookie, placing no more than 4 on each sheet.
7. Smooth the batter into a flat circle with the bcak of a spoon or knife.
8. Bake until the edges are browned, about 10mins.
9. Cool for a few seconds while loosening the edges of the tullies with a thin metal
10. Working very qucikly with your fingertips, form the tuille into a cup.
11. If the cookie becomes too hard for molding, return the pan to the oven for a few
|Store in an air tight container.|
|Any additional information:|
|1. These cookies can shaped in various forms, according to the desire.
2. Tuilles shaped into cups create an excellent presentation for serving mousse, ice
cream or sliced fresh fruit.|
Invite Sumana as a friend