| Corriader chutney, tastes perfect in food.
|List of ingredients:|
|1. Clean, wash and chop the coriander leaves and squeeze the water out completely. Spread
the corrinader on a paper and air dry the leaves for atleast 1hour. (This increases the
life of the chutney)
2. Fry red chilies in one tablespoon of oil and allow it to cool.
3. Blend the chilies, tamarind and salt and add the mixture to the coriander leaves.
4. Heat oil and allow mustard seeds to splutter and add the coriander mixture.
5. The quantity will considerably reduce.
|Any additional information:|
|1. It is a temporary pachchadi.
2. Stays fresh for 2 days in summer and for 3-4 in winter.
3. Stays fresh for a longer period in refrigerator.|
Invite Sumana as a friend