| Chana masala is a famous north Indian dish
which is preferd with bhaturas. It is a
spicy tasty food.
|List of ingredients:|
| ||1 cup ||kabul channa ||
| ||1/4 cup ||onions (finely chopped) ||
| ||1/4 cup ||tomatoes (finely chopped) ||
| ||1/4cup ||finely cut potatoes ||
| ||2 tablespoons ||ghee ||
| || ||salt to taste ||
| ||2 tablespoons ||ginger and garlic paste ||
| ||1 teaspoon ||chilli powder ||
|1. Soak the channa overnight.
2. Add 1/2 spoon cooking soda and pressure cook til done.
3. Heat ghee in a kadai. Fry the finely chopped potataoes until soft.
4. When the poataoes are done, add the onions cook for sometime.
5. Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 mins.
6. Add the ginger/garlic paste cook for 1 min.
7. Then, add channa masala, cook for 1mins.
8. Finally, add the chilli powder.
9. After cooking for a min add the channa and cook for 5mins.
10. Garnish with sliced tomatoes, onions, whole green chillies, cilantro and lemon.|
|Any additional information:|
|Mash a few channas into paste and then add to the curry before adding the whole amount of
channas. This gives good gravy for the curry.|
Invite Sumana as a friend