Basic Pizza Dough
|Preparation time: 1 hrs 20 min|
|Number of servings: 2|
|List of ingredients:|
| ||3 3/4 cups ||all purpose flour ||
| ||1 Pack ||yeast ||
| ||3/4 cup ||lukewarm water ||
| ||1/2 teaspoon ||salt ||
| ||2 tablespoons ||sugar ||
| ||3 tablespoons ||olive oil ||
|1. Dissolve powdered yeast in lukeworm water and let it stand for 10-15 min.
2. In a seperate mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and olive oil.
3. Finally add the solution of yeast.
4. Knead dough on a lightly floored surface for 10 min or until smooth, elastic and non
5. If necessary, add additional flour to the dough while kneading.
6. Gather dough in a ball and place in a lightly oiled bowl.
7. Cover with a damp cloth, and set it aside for one hour or until dough has doubled in
8. Punch down and let it raise for 15 min or more.
9. Roll out the dough to form a circle and place on to pre heated baking stone, which has
been sprinkled with cornmeal.
10. Bake it|
Invite Sumana as a friend