Peanut Chutney is a tasty side dish that is nutritious and can be served with idli, dosa or chapathi. It is a variation from the regular cocunut chutney.
Preparation time ([days] hrs:min): 00:15
Cooking time ([days] hrs:min): 00:05
No. of servings: 2
List of ingredients:
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup grated fresh cocunut
- 4 in number green chillies
- 1 in number garlic pod
- 1 tbsp cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 1/2 tsp tamarind paste(or 1/2 a lemon size tamarind)
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- For Seasoning:
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp curry leaves
- 1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
Method: Step 1: Mix all ingredients (except seasoning materials) and grind with 1/2 cup of water into a smooth paste in a mixer or blender. Step 2: Seasoning with seasoning materials and serve with hot idli, dosa or chapathi.
Can be refrigerated for upto a day.