The Ultimate Answer System     I want  answers  advisors  relevant links  my network    Get your own free page | Next user's page  

The Gate Way
-- Geetha Gopakumar

Latest Divorce Advice

Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Q: i want to divorce my wife, but i want my son.
-- venkatesh, IN 06/17/11
A: Try to get in mutual settlement for Divorce with your wife. Otherwise appoint an able advocate to plead you part in the court while hearing. However, your want of your son with you after divorce highly depends on your son's age and his interest on the option.


Q: I got married 16 years and having lot of issues in the marriage now undergoing divorce how it will go
-- anna, USA 02/03/10
A: All it depends on both's - husband and wife's interest in getting a dovorce. If its a mutual then it may be easy to get a divorce. Otherwise, court hearing and delay is expected.


Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thank you for visiting