The Ultimate Answer System     I want  answers  advisors  relevant links  my network    Get your own free page | Next user's page
-- Ashok Koparday

Consultant in Sexual Medicine & Relationship Management.

Ex.Teaching Faculty

Seth G.S.Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital also

Grant Medical College & Sir J.J.Group of Hospitals, University of Mumbai (former Bombay)

Fellow of Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International

Member of Family Planning Association of India.

MEDICAL DIRECTOR: Samadhan India Sexual Health Care Services: Therapy, Education and Research in Sex, Marriage, Relationships.







Ask a question   Chat (I'm Offline)  

Ask Me
(first query AA$10.00)
Your Email:

Insert a
Chars Left:         

My Recent Uploads
How to do FIRST SEX - guide for the boy … details
seX a User's Manual … details
Infidelity: Dr. Ashok Koparday's professional opinion … details
Free Expertize from Marriage Counselor … details
Family Life Management … details
( browse all uploads )

Recent Queries and Responses
Query closed
Please provide your answer WITHOUT using links or attaching images, docs, etc. (You must still give your source, however).
Attention Council Members: If this query is in the wrong category, be sure to put it in the appropriate category.

Here is the question: What is the medical term for vomiting?

  …full advice
Query closed
i dont know how to have sex with my girlfriend. so please help me to know the procedure to have sex with her. how to start and what to do ,how to do. please help me.   …full advice
Query closed
Im married with 2 little boys age 3 and 1. We recently moved to our new house in Virginia. we don't know a lot of people here. My husband and I are not very we have not gone out of our way to make a lot of friends. Before the kids were born we used to have quiet weekends, going out for a movie or eating out. We have a lot of old friends in India but just casual acquaintances here in U   …full advice
Query closed
I am a working women with two kids . For the past 13 years my husband has been harrassing me mentally , physically. Unable to bear his torture at last I lodged a complaint in the police. Now he is getting bail and threatening to kill me and my kids. Where should I go. Please help me   …full advice
Query closed
Hello, My name is Sreedei N.P. and my DOB is 9.2.1979 at Bangalore 11.10 AM. My husband's name is Suresh Ponneth and DOB is 14.6.1973 at Palakkad, Kerala around 4 - 4.30 am (don't know exact time) I am facing lot of problems in my married life. We keep fighting and arguing almost every day. I have no peace of mind. I have two small children. please tell me what is wrong with my marriage and also   …full advice
( browse all recent advice )

Thank you for visiting