The Ultimate Answer System     I want  answers  advisors  relevant links  my network    Get your own free page | Next user's page  

The Gate Way
-- Geetha Gopakumar

Latest Legal Advice

Page  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Q: My husband bought 2 BHK flat in Hyderabad and he is deceased now. Flat was in his name. What process need to be follwed to transfer the ownership in wife's name. We are permanent resident of Delhi and not Hyderabad.
-- Shweta, India 07/30/09
A: To my mind, you cannot get the property in name of your husband after his demise, into your own name only, if you have children, if minor either or, if your husband hadn't made a WILL or documents regarding this property after him. I think it belongs to his children since there is no documentation done before his death, and you will be the proprietor of this property without the power to dispose this property without the consent and signature of your(his children).

Regarding ownership change, you have to complete the procedure by filing succession certificate, obtained from Tehsildar of the


Q: I m working in MNC under the third party contract(Apx 5lac),But company is issuing the form 16,& deducting PF also,Pls suggest whether it is correct or something wrong,company should not issue form 16,one more thing company is sending contract letter every year.
-- raja, india 07/28/09
A: Your query is a little bit confusion creating one.

Your Pf deduction whether it is being remitted in your PF a/c this can be confirmed only by demanding your salary income certificate if you haven't been receiving your annual pf a/c statement issuing from the PF deptt. every year annually to their a/c holders.

If you haven't yet recd your Pf a/c annual statement and if you have your Pf a/c details number etc. then approach the concerned pf office directly, for the same.

The TDS certificate(Form 16) that your company issued in their name and if it shows the details of their PAN, TAN e


Page  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thank you for visiting